Hello hello! Today’s video goes through what I eat in a day, filled with a ton of weird bloopers and a meal-prep recipe that costs less than $10 and takes less than 30 minutes!
Can’t see the video? Click here!
TOTALS FOR THE DAY:
1734 calories, 46% carbs, 22% fat, 32% protein
MEAL PREP RECIPE:
- 1 cup brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 block of tofu
- General Tso’s sauce
1. Drain and press tofu, marinate in sauce for a few hours at minimum.
2. Bake tofu at 400 degrees for around 30 minutes or until golden.
3. Cook rice as instructed.
4. Steam broccoli (I do this by microwaving it with water in the bowl for 3ish minutes.)
5. Top with a little extra sauce.